Account Executive Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Account Executive in our company, TEAM LEWIS. This vacancy is based in London SW1P. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Account Executive Job
Company: TEAM LEWIS
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: London SW1P
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-30
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Account Executive Job Detail
Job title Account Executive, PR
It’s an exciting time at TEAM LEWIS. As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we’re expanding with the appointment of an exceptional Account Executive or Senior Account Executive. A strategic counsel to multi-market clients within PR and to our internal team, the Account Executive will be a part of a hardworking and ambitious team who will support your development and career progression!
We’re building a team of bold, agile and inquisitive people that love driving our clients’ success, We come from all walks of life and collaborate as one team. We have fun in the process and don’t take ourselves too seriously – something that we believe is key to enabling the best people do their best work.
The Account Executive plays a media focussed and team support role. The role requires the ability to handle a number of projects at any one time as well as being able to respond quickly to journalist and team requests. The Account Executive will develop a clear understanding of the team’s requirements and objectives, be proactive in attitude and supportive to the team at all times.
- Assist the team with the management of client accounts and projects, helping to establish TEAM LEWIS as an invaluable long-term partner for marketing and communications services
- Offer thoughtful advice and recommendations to clients and team regarding media opportunities and tactics
- Coordinate communication (including meetings and reviews) with clients and ensure deadlines and service agreements are adhered to
- Participate in new business pitches by providing research support and coordination
- Assist with the coordination of press tours, events and review programmes
- Research and identify appropriate journalists, bloggers and analysts on an on-going basis
- Develop and strengthen existing media relationships for self and the team
- Monitor relevant news sources and alerts the team to relevant breaking news opportunities
- Understand and identify strong news angles and media opportunities
- Secure on-going and regular media opportunities such as columns and Q&As
- Organise and coordinate media interviews and press briefings
- Draft a broad range of written materials including biographies, briefing documents, media alerts, soundbites, Q&As, backgrounders and boilerplates, ensuring a consistent level of high quality content
- Create press materials and compelling content for both traditional and digital media
- Use social media platforms to expand own network
- Provide social media insight as well as execution and management of related digital activity
- Ensure personal and deliverable client objectives are met on an on-going basis
- Work closely with line manager to maximise own strengths, improve weaknesses and support individual and team career development
- Regularly attends TEAM LEWIS training sessions and daily press briefings to enhance skills and develop knowledge
- Relevant experience of working in a B2B, corporate, consumer or digital communications environment
- Attention to detail
- Proven written ability in English and local languages
- Creative thinking
- Understanding of client business issues and requirements
- Understanding of market research and analysis
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Calmness under pressure and ability to achieve tight deadlines
- Proven ability to keep abreast of current affairs and relate them to client situations
About TEAM LEWIS
We are a global marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in little over two decades. We believe that three things are essential to our continuing success: our talented people, our ambitious clients and our culture. We focus on people over process and encourage creativity and experimentation. Exceeding expectations by challenging the status quo is our passion. This approach that has helped us win many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, European Excellence, PRCA Digital, Digital Impact, Global Digital Excellence.
At the heart of the business is the TEAM LEWIS Foundation (TLF). A non-profit charitable entity, funded by TEAM LEWIS, the TLF makes grants to support individuals undertaking charitable activities and charitable organisations in achieving their goals. The TLF promotes social, cultural, economic and environmental innovation that benefits society. It aims to strengthen the bonds between the communications industry, businesses, governments and non-profits. In 2021, the TLF granted $1 million to small and large organisations all over the globe. The goal in 2022 is to grant $5 million. Community charities are championed by TEAM LEWIS’ employees, who volunteer their time and skills to maximise the grants’ effectiveness
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities be added from time to time.
Team LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that Team LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.