Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Sales Manager, Paint Protection, £80,000 (£150,000 OTE), Remote-Working, Immediate Start!Our client, one of the world’s leading names in the technical textiles sector, are looking to recruit a UK-based Sales Manager to head up their UK/European market, developing new business and growing the company’s presence. Working to your own diary (completely remote/field-based), this is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate!Our client have been established for close to 50 years, and have a fantastic market presence in India (their main base) and across Europe. The company’s primary business is the manufacture of polyester films, however they are looking for the right candidate to head up the Paint Protection arm of the business, established 2 years ago. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing business throughout the UK and Europe
- Managing own diary (complete autonomy)
- Managing diverse client base to ensure continued business/sales
- Meeting with clients over video/in person
- Presenting business services to client base
- Working to agreed sales/growth expectationsIn order to be considered for this position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Industry experience within paint protection
- Experience of working to/exceeding sales/business development targets
- Money-motivated approach to work
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Full UK driving licenceIn addition to a very competitive basic salary (which our client are willing to be flexible on, for the perfect candidate), our client are also offering complete autonomy of your own diary, and an uncapped commission structure (realistic OTE: £150,000).Our client are looking to move incredibly quickly on this position, so any interested candidate(s) re urged to apply at their earliest convenience!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.