- Prague, Czech Republic
- £2484.21 – £2839.09 per month + 2 Days Home Office
- Main Industry:
- Search Information Technology Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Health, Nursing & Social Services, Helpdesk, Technical support
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 22 September 2023
Technical Support Representative with German language skills
This position is Partly-Remote
Our client, a massive global holding corporation, is currently seeking a Technical Support Representative with German language skills to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for serious professionals looking for career progression and great opportunities within a multinational corporation. Our client provides continuous training and the chance to try different career paths within the company. As part of a global organization, relocation to different countries may be possible later in your career, offering a truly international experience.
– Technical Education in Software and/or IT will be put to good use, allowing you your expertise to resolving technical issues.
– Fluent English and German proficiency will be key in effectively communicating with dealers and dentists from various countries.
– You will have the opportunity to work in a disabled-accessible building, ensuring equal opportunities for all candidates.
– Answer questions and inquiries from dealers and dentists regarding Intraoral 3D Scanners, providing technical and general administrative support via phone, email, or MS Teams.
– Take proactive action when service levels are not met or daily work is not managed efficiently, ensuring a smooth workflow and customer satisfaction.
– Continuously improve your technical knowledge, staying up to date with the latest advancements in equipment, computers, and software related to 3D scanning technology.
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in servicing and installing equipment, computers, and software, preferably within the IT technical support field.
– Previous experience in first or second level IT support is essential.
– A technical education in software and/or IT is required to effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues.
-Fluency in English and German
About NonStop: We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting (nonstopconsulting), for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.