Inside technology department, the candidate will have to support effectively Vodafone business in designing complex and innovative projects to win in business market and guarantee a best-in-class E2E customer journey in line with best practices IT.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Acting as Technology focal point for Vodafone Business co-design complex technical solutions for private deal, RFx, strategic projects based on core & innovative services implemented internally or through partners, participating to commercial approval processes.
• Active participation in cross-functional working groups to build innovative ICT solutions related to systems, architectures and configurations to address specific customer needs.
• Technology reference for customers (inc. Agid/Consip), service engineering & business teams for PA and BID deals set-up and their evolution.
• Active participation in product standardization and evolution.
• Support project management and assurance teams in order to guarantee a smooth handover and a smart adaptation of the project to customer requirements.
Key performance indicators:
• High-quality technical feasibility outputs
• Specific projects/tenders design and support during build phase up to positive testing and handover
• Number of innovative solutions, processes, software capabilities designed and implemented/yearly
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Extensive knowledge/direct experience on fixed and mobile network architectures and enterprise IT/ICT products.
• Good knowledge/direct experience on at least one of the following technical areas: security, cloud (private/hybrid/public), virtualization, Unified Communications, IoT.
• Experience in pre-sales engineering; solutions architect roles is considered a plus.
• Strong ability in influencing and problem solving even under pressure from both customers/suppliers and internal stakeholders in complex organisation.
• Strong written communications skills are a must, as well as verbal/presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with management, sales and senior engineers.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Specific vendor certifications and/or best in class technology certifications are preferential
• Project management certifications (e.g., PMI – PMP/ITIL, Agile, SAFe) are preferential
• Experience in building Office365 applications is considered a plus
• Tenure/Years of experience: at least 5
• Industry/Company: ICT/TLC
• Relevant higher education in the Engineering field, preferably on Telco/IT/ICT
• Fluent in English.
Location: Roma, Milano
Apply on company website
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.