- Wrocław – Poland
- €25000 – €28000 per annum + Bonus, Other Benefits
- Main Industry:
- Search Science Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Chemistry, Physics, Life s
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 09 February 2023
Technical Service Specialist – Molecular Biology – Poland
If you are a graduate within the Life Science Research sector and are searching for a technical and scientific-focused career opportunity, you have landed on the perfect page. A middle-sized company with plenty of opportunities to develop, a strong market share, and a fantastic technical product portfolio is looking for a motivated person to join their service department and develop their careers like never before.
You would be representing a massive company allowing you to work with the experts in the industry on a daily basis. The exposure that this would provide you would be an enormous step forward in terms of your career.
Become a specialist representing this innovative product line and be the expert within the sector that the industry relies upon. These products are well established in the market and have a strong market share already. If you feel like this position is calling out to you right now, feel free with us today.
Responsibilities as Technical Service Specialist:
* Respond to customer needs and provide professional service and solutions accordingly.
* Stay up to date with the knowledge necessary in terms of the product portfolio and associated processes and technologies.
* Effectively prioritize existing processes and handle new ones efficiently while working as a part of a team to better serve the client base.
Requirements for Technical Service Specialist:
* Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in Molecular Biology or an associated science.
* Fluency in English and one of the following languages: German/French/Norwegian/Danish/Swedish.
* Extensive knowledge of molecular biology and related techniques. (Laboratory experience is a bonus)
Benefits of a Technical Service Specialist:
* Attractive compensation package.
* Award-winning, on-board training team, and an incredible support team.
* Multi-cultural, positive, and motivating company culture.
* Representing a highly important portfolio and working with industry-leading clients.
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Sidhartha Venugopal, on the NonStop Consulting website or on my LinkedIn. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialized life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labor leasing licenses for all EU8 countries. our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.