Technical Compliance Manager Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Technical Compliance Manager in our company, Keelings. This vacancy is based in Finedon. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Technical Compliance Manager Job
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Finedon
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-03
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Technical Compliance Manager Job Detail
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Compliance Manager to join our company leading on all compliance aspects reporting to the Senior Technical Manager.
- Ensuring there is a clear internal audit plan across the year.
- Accountable for ensuring successful site compliance and results including not limited to BRCGS, Red tractor, SEDEX, Organic certifications.
- Providing expertise, coaching and guidance to the wider UK team on all compliance aspects
- Working closely with the procurement team and liaising directing with growers in the UK and overseas to manage all due diligence with any tenders and agreements.
- Responsible for supplier approval and technical performance reviews.
- Responsible for supplier (UK and overseas) risk assessments and auditing risk assessments, closing out non conformances and updating actions.
- Ensuring that approved third party sites are set up with labelling requirements to pack to meet our customer specifications.
- Ensure effective communication with third parties to ensure labelling compliance.
- Working with the internal team and wider suppliers to ensure there are ethical standards complied with.
- Working with the wider group and Senior Technical Manager to drive the ethical strategy for Keelings International and implementing key performance indicators.
- Management of the compliance team developing and building capability of the team
Key skills and knowledge required:
- Experience of working in fresh produce industry
- Excellent technical knowledge of a number of products across a large number of categories.
- Well established grower /supplier relationships across a number of categories
- Keen agronomic and pesticide knowledge/BASIS Qualification (desirable)
- Auditing skills and qualification/Lead Auditor Qualified
- HACCP qualified to Level 3 or above
- Self-motivated with a passion to deliver
- Excellent all-round communication skills
- Ability to empathise and influence relationships at all levels
- Ability to delegate and work on a number of tasks at the same time being able to effectively prioritise.
- People Management
- Team player
- Customer driven
- Analytical ability to handle detailed complex information.
Any additional relevant information:
The role will involve extensive travel, and therefore a valid passport and clean driving licence with reliable transport and business car insurance is essential. The role requires a flexible approach to working hours.
In addition, the post holder is required to understand and adhere to Keelings Company Values, and reflect these values in both behaviour and performance
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.