- Bucharest – Romania
- Main Industry:
- Search Finance, Banking & Insurance Jobs
- Molson Coors
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 07 September 2023
Requisition ID: 27713
Molson Coors is a leading brewer with 18,000+ employees, 30+ breweries and 130+ beer brands, consumed in more than 50 countries. Our GBS history in Romania started in 2015, when Molson Coors Global Business Services was established in Bucharest, and since then we have become a 650 people strong organization and growing continuously.
We deliver centralized operations to our Molson Coors Business Units across the Globe in Finance, Master Data, Commercial, HR and IT Business Services. Our impressive brands portfolio across the world includes Miller Genuine Draft, Madri, Staropramen and Bergenbier.
The OTC Team Leader is responsible to deliver high quality services in Order to cash processes to MCBC entities in scope by leading a team of OTC specialists. In this role, he/she drives operations KPI’s adherence and continuous improvement by motivating team members, assessing performance and properly escalate and propose improvement plans.
• Coordinate operations for designated process and team
• Deliver on agreed KPIs, escalate when case and implement corrective actions plans;
• Provide necessary data files and reporting to support the business;
• Present performance indicators in operational reviews, analyze data & trends, implement continuous improvement initiatives;
• Perform Individual Performance reviews with the team members;
• Develop action plans, coaching and mentoring team members, developing talent, organizing career path meetings with team members;
• Build strong and effective relationships with Order to Cash actors in Business Units
SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
-2 years experience in similar role
-Advanced English level (C1) both written and spoken
-Dealing with ambiguity and manage complexity
-Good communication skills
-Background in finance (AR/ collection, credit, risk assm.)
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.