Future Academies Watford
Teaching Assistant Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Teaching Assistant in our company, Future Academies Watford. This vacancy is based in Watford. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Teaching Assistant Job
Company: Future Academies Watford
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Watford
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-01
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Teaching Assistant Job Detail
Future Academies Watford is looking for people of outstanding imagination, intellect and passion to join us as we aim to develop excellence in our own students and forge new directions in education.
We are a dynamic and ambitious Academy. We are determined to provide an exceptional standard of education to our students – one that is the equal of the very best schools in the country. We deliver a knowledge-rich curriculum, in collaboration with our Curriculum Centre.
We have the very highest aspirations for all of our students, both academically and in their wider lives. The conduct of our students is excellent, supported by a firm but fair behaviour policy which all staff apply consistently. This exemplary behaviour means that teachers are free to teach the subject that they love in the way that they want.
We are proud to be part of Future Academies, an ambitious family of schools based in London and Hertfordshire.
Duties/Expectations of a Teaching Assistant at Future Academies Watford: –
- Provide support to an outstanding level for all years, abilities and qualifications;
- Contribute to outstanding attainment and progress at all key stages;
- Play a central role in the Learning Support Department, including contributing to after-school activities, trips, open days and so on;
- Have an excellent working understanding of the learning needs of the students with whom you work. This include liaising with colleagues within the Learning Support Department, and accessing attainment data and information from EHCPs/Educational Psychologist reports;
- Make a vital contribution to the efficient running of the Department, including undertaking administrative and other tasks as delegated by the SENDCo;
- Enhance the quality of Teaching Assistant provision in the Department and wider Academy through sharing resources and good practice and active participation in Continuous Professional Learning;
- Show commitment to working in partnership with one or two subject areas, learning and helping to implement the curricula;
- Support the Academy’s aims and objectives for teaching and learning;
- Show flexibility, innovation and intelligence in responding to the needs of the students and Academy as a whole.
To apply please click complete the online application via Eteach, please feel free to contact us to ask any questions.
Job Type: Permanent
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.