Sys Design Architect IV
London, GB, EC2A 1AFKrakow, PL, 31-403Roma, IT, 00154Belgrade, RS, 11000Liverpool, GB, L9 5AYManchester, GB, M171HHAmsterdam, NL, 1046 AWAthens, GR, 15125Watford, GB, WD18 8YGGBPremstatten, AT, 8141Roma, IT, 00148Roma, IT, 00144Warsaw, PL, 03-728Stockholm, SE, 113 43Moncton, CA, E1H 2R6
Requisition ID: 13526
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com (https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=3466342-1&h=1955860405&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.igt.com%2F&a=www.igt.com) .
System Architect (Remote)
At IGT, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and IGT is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming
with a very bright future.
We are open to the position being based in either of our London, Belgrade, Romania or Malta offices
Work with key business stakeholders, including Product Owners and Technology Leads to understand our processes, data and domain models in order to produce architectural solutions that are in alignment with the IGT’s needs
Provide expertise, advice and support on technical matters and feasibility to projects during inception and requirements gathering
Produce and review System Architecture Documents ensuring solutions meet success criteria, quality metrics and are aligned with longer term strategic objectives
Ensure architectures and solutions defined as part of System Architecture Document meet agreed standards, policies and non-functional requirements
Work with the Architecture team to identify overlaps or conflicts with on-going changes or product and resolve as necessary
Using your knowledge of software engineering help to create new and innovative products and services that are achievable within the timeframe required
Utilise your in-depth expertise of agile software engineering principles and practices such as unit testing, TDD, BDD, refactoring techniques, continuous integration and test automation.
Participate in proof-of-concepts to validate and demonstrate key architecture or technology proposals
Provide support for development efforts by reviewing technical designs and supporting efforts to resolve critical issues
• Structured approach to research and analysis activities
• Influence and gain buy-in for ideas and solutions from all levels of stakeholders
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to explain technical concepts to stakeholders ranging from non-technical to the technically focused
• UML, ArchiMate or similarly structure modelling technique
• An expert of architectural principles, styles, design patterns and anti-patterns
• A good understanding of application design principles and object oriented design
• Knowledge of domain and data modelling as well as database design principles
• Previous experience of loose coupling, separation of concerns, inversion of control and microservices
• Knowledge of SaaS solutions development and deployment in multi-tenant environment
• Excellent experinece of distributed transaction algorithms (two-phase commit, saga, and other patterns)
• Working knowledge of cloud based technologies such as AWS, Azure or other cloud platforms
• Minimum 12 years of software development experience
• Ability to work independently or in a team;
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s degree; an advanced degree is preferred.
- 12 years of work experience; 8 years of related experience is required.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.