- Limerick, Munster, Ireland
- £45000 to £50000 per annum
- Main Industry:
- Search Purchasing & Supply Chain Jobs
- Premier Group
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 04 January 2024
Supply Chain Manager
A manufacturing company who are a global supplier of innovative plastic packaging solutions are looking for a supply chain manager to join the team. The company designs, develops, and manufactures sustainable packaging to be used across different industries.
The ideal candidate is responsible for developing and implementing a supply strategy that delivers the lowest total cost, reduces inventory, and maximise customer satisfaction through world class service.
– Build strong relationships with our factories and suppliers, ensuring a continuous long term partnership
– Oversee all purchase orders, adjust purchase patterns, and monitor shipment and production schedules to meet Responsibilities
– Evaluate vendor performance to ensure lowest cost, highest quality, and timely deliveries.
– Ensuring our suppliers meet their contractual obligations and work with the team to ensure they have the right information and support to make this happen.
– Working with our suppliers and subcontractors to develop their efficiency in order to ensure their capability with current and future programmes and that they have the capacity both now and in the future.
– Identifying potential risks within the supply chain and put in process and plans to mitigate that risk. Working with the team to identify these areas and escalate any main areas of concern.
– Ensuring functional excellence through best practice, effective communication and leadership. Working with the team on the vision for future Procurement Strategy and support the development of those within the function.
– 7+ years’ of supply chain experience
– Strong negotiation and influencing skills
– Experience of supply chain management in a manufacturing environment
– Knowledge of S&OP processes
– Experience in logistics and warehouse management
– Advanced knowledge of supply chain planning
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Proven stakeholder management and influencing skills
If you are interested please apply with an updated CV.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.