Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- City of Westminster (NW1) – London City and West End, London, United Kingdom
- £22 per hour
- Start Date:
- Contract Period:
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 31 January 2023
Sanctuary Personnel – Ref: # – Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 300 reviews has a locum role available based in Camden.
Hourly Rate: A£22 per hour (assignment rate)
Type of Contract: Locum, 3-Months
Benefits of working with us:
* Fully online and paperless registration service
* Free DBS and compliance service including paid for mandatory e-learning and practical training modules (if applicable)
* Exclusive access to roles that aren’t available with other agencies; NHSBT, The Home Office and Vaccination Centres (private and public) are just some of the projects we’ve recently recruited to.
* A£250 refer a friend bonus once referral has worked 100 hours (uncapped – T&Cs apply)
* Registration body costs covered based on length of service (T&Cs apply)
* Find your own job bonus – Receive A£250 for bringing your own position to us
* Clinical governance and revalidation support from an in-house qualified health professional with over 15 years’ experience
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience within the healthcare sector
* Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Recovery Worker:
* Recent experience within Substance Misuse, Substance Abuse, Addiction, Drug and Alcohol, Needle Exchange, or Recovery
* Must have experience in holding an OST caseload
This Substance Misuse Worker job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above now.
We welcome applications from Substance Misuse Workers/Practitioners, Recovery Workers, Recovery Practitioners, Recovery Coordinators, Needle Exchange Workers who meet the above requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into you work placement.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.