At Veyl Ventures we prioritize people, pets and the planet. We partner with the very best in the health and wellness industry to bring innovative and sustainably-minded products to life. Our team of over one hundred employees spans the globe bringing unique perspectives to the table and has proven time and again it can break new ground all while efficiently scaling brands and ensuring accelerated success.
We have an opportunity for an exceptional Project Manager who will create and deliver results in managing various product launches and marketing activities to drive the achievement of our sales and brand goals..You will work closely with cross-functional partners such as Operations, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Create and execute long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, allocating resources, and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Define project scope and goals
- Set deadlines, monitor, and summarize progress of projects in a clear and concise manner for company wide visibility
- Partner with stakeholders, SMEs, and business leaders to identify timeline and resource gaps, resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Communicate with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Drive consensus with stakeholders using collaborative facilitation methods
- Identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency and make recommendations for change
- Effectively Manage multiple concurrent projects (all at different stages of product development cycle)
- Maintain timely communication between cross functional teams and motivate people involved in the project to complete tasks on time.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to control project changes, minimize risks, and keep the team accountable to their deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
- SOP process development, performance management, and KPI reporting.
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- Experience working in CPG, brand management, supply chain and/or e-commerce a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience of managing large, complex enterprise projects, particularly those involving a medium to significant degree of change across the organization
- Strong working knowledge of Product Development, supply chain management, marketing mix, creative and collateral production.
- Understanding of the Project Management Institute (PMI) framework
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies and/or certifications (e.g., Agile/Scrum)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification strongly preferred
- Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Collaborate at all levels, working with team members, senior management, and business owners to move projects forward
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who will thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task and pivot
- Performs duties with some latitude for independent judgment and decision making within the framework of the position.
- Proven leadership skills
- Cost and risk management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Time management skills
- Friendly and approachable
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Summer Fridays – We provide downtime the first Friday in July, August and September
- Paid Volunteer Time Off to connect with your community
- Company- sponsored wellness programs
- 100% remote opportunities
- Company-sponsored health insurance and 401k
- Free products upon hiring and employee discounts for all of our brands
Veyl Ventures is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer!
At Veyl we strive to have a team of professionals that reflects the diversity of our customers. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe diversity and inclusion is the cornerstone of any successful company and seek to recruit the best and brightest from a wide array of backgrounds. If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to talk to you!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.