microTECH Global Ltd
- (B-3001) Belgium
- market rate
- Start Date:
- Contract Period:
- 6 months
- Main Industry:
- Search Information Technology Jobs
- microTECH Global Ltd
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 09 February 2023
Job Title: Software Test Engineer
Type: Part-Time Contract
Hours: 20 Hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: December 2023
Languages: English & Dutch
ON-SITE WORKING REQUIRED // HYBRID WORKING ARRANGEMENT // EXTENSION AVAILABLE
Our client specialise in emerging technologies.
In collaboration with the agile test team, you will facilitate interoperability between different (health) systems on the Belgian market and guard quality of these systems.
– You are able to estimate ‘testability’ of a test-story or requirement, and are able to define modular, reusable and easy maintainable tests and automate them.
– This should allow you to select tools, data, frameworks that are required to realise a specific ‘test-story or requirement’ and contribute to the overall efficient workflow.
– Creation, execution & maintenance of automatic test specifications.
– Support test team when testing is required which doesn’t necessarily require automation.
– Detection & signalling problems or faults in norms & guidelines regarding quality.
– Documentation of automated test results.
– Advise in defining test plans.
– You can configure and use tools for testing purposes (e.g. Jenkins, Postman, specific tools).
– You have experience with testing REST APIs and tools such as Postman icm XML, JSON.
– You have knowledge of synchronous and asynchronous communication such as REST ~ SOAP APIs and events to be used for testing purposes.
– You have knowledge and experience with build tools, e.g. Maven.
– You have experience with test automation in combination with continuous integration and delivery tools such as Jenkins.
– You have knowledge and experience of at least one IDE (e.g. IntelliJ).
– You have knowledge and experience of version control systems, e.g. GIT.
If you’re interested # for more information.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.