Insight Enterprises, Inc.
- Main Industry:
- Search Management & Executive Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Information Technology
- Insight Enterprises, Inc.
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 13 February 2023
Insight is looking for a consultant to join our growing licensing consulting services (LCS) team in EMEA, located in our Madrid offices. The role is part of our team that supports Software Asset Management (SAM) managed services and a range of Optimization and Governance projects. The role offers opportunity for future growth and specialization. The core requirements are as follows:
· Working with industry leading SAM tools to produce, maintain and monitor licensing positions for customers
· To analyze and process customer provided data to perform the following:
-Perform licensing reconciliation services
-Data quality assessments – for example, to support the processing of licensing entitlement records
-Feed through into analysis processes, potentially within and outside of Insight analysis aides and third-party partner tools
-Review of licensing agreements, specifically obligations and usage rights that fall outside of default models or standard EULAs
· Build and utilize knowledge of software licensing to support our customer facing licensing desk, internal teammate enquiries and delivery of our managed service operations
· Manage our client’s software acquisition and renewal processes
· Manage internal and external customer satisfaction, working towards a continually high level of pro-activity and engagement success
· Producing and maintaining documentation to support work performed. The role will involve close interaction with teammates who may be located overseas.
· Contribute to the ongoing development of our Optimization and Governance practice. This may involve supporting solutions to customer specific needs and scenarios.
The role forms a key part of Insight’s provision of SAM and licensing services, which ranges from tool hosting, licensing desk, reporting and optimization services. There are career options depending on the candidates’ skills and goals, such as:
· Move into a licensing consulting and advisory role
· Broaden experience and knowledge into more publishers
· Develop specific skills with respect to SAM tooling and licensing
-IT/licensing knowledge or background, with a desire to develop further licensing knowledge and skills
-Experience of licensing reconciliation processes and SAM tools
-Fluent in English is essential
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Teamwork: All work is in a team environment, including teammates and customers who may be overseas. Being willing and able to partner internally and externally to achieve successful outcomes is essential.
2. Communication Skills: English, both in written and oral forms. The right candidate will be pro-active in having conversations. Other language skills are appreciated.
3. Success based focus: The ability to work with a variety of teammates, customers and partners to reach a positive outcome.
4. Licensing interest: This role is only suited to someone who has an active interest in licensing. Should a candidate not have specific knowledge / background, they should clearly demonstrate their desire to work in this field.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE / CHARACTERISTICS
-Working operational knowledge of a SAM tool. For example: Flexera, Snow, ServiceNow, USU.
-Fluent in ENGLISH AND SPANISH
-Knowledge of licensing models for one or more software publishers gained from working in a SAM environment al languages
-An ability to communicate effectively with teammates. A key example will be presenting results of analyses performed highlighting methods used, exceptions, issues, trends and observations
-Technical knowledge and ability to work with a variety of data sets is advantageous.
-Experience of IT tools such as Microsoft SCCM, ServiceNow, SQL scripting etc. is not essential but may be helpful
-A resourceful and pro-active attitude that focuses on finding successful paths
-Data analysis skills and the ability to summarize key points and highlight issues and exceptions
-Travel is not expected in the normal course of work. Occasional travel may be required to support projects and collaborate with teammates
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.