Siebel Developer working with a Financial Services Company for an initial 6-month contract, this will be paying up to £600 per day (inside IR35). The client offers Hybrid Working min 40% on site in London per week.
- Key member of the Siebel implementation team executing all project tasks to ensure a successful and high-quality delivery of an enterprise solution comprising of Siebel IP22 and other Oracle application technologies.
- Define Siebel technical solutions to user requirements, in Agile user stories using your experience to utilise the relevant Siebel capabilities.
- Configure the Siebel application to align with refined, Feature based, user requirements. Following Oracle recommended configuration guidelines.
- Build Siebel web services to interact with external systems within the organisation.
- Troubleshooting/defect fixing, ensuring all updates/changes are documented and retrofitted accordingly.
- Quality Assurance – ensure that all relevant procedures are adhered to.
- Provide estimates and planning feedback in Agile refinement sessions.
- Providing technical guidance to the Product Owners
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience of Application development in large, complex Siebel Implementations.
- Proven experience of working with the full development life cycle.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering work to schedule and specification.
- Strong Siebel development and configuration skills.
- Minimum 5 years Siebel configuration experience in a project environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Proven track record of providing technical solutions.
- Excellent working knowledge of Siebel integration, Workflow Processes, EAI, eScript.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Development of Siebel IP22 and above.
- Siebel Open UI Experience.
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Working knowledge of Rally.
- SQL, Oracle DB
- Experience of working across multiple platforms
- Siebel Open UI
- Rest API
Please apply should you meet the requirements.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.