microTECH Global Ltd
- (Cork) Ireland
- market rate
- Main Industry:
- Search Engineering Jobs
- microTECH Global Ltd
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 17 May 2023
Position: Senior Staff Analog Design Engineer
Location: Cork, Ireland
Contract: Full-time unlimited / Permanent
Our client is a leader in the development of power semiconductor products which improve efficiency in electronic
systems for consumer, industrial, automotive, medical, and military applications.
They are current looking for a Senior Staff Analog Design Engineer to join the team in Cork, Ireland, that is involved
in development of integrated circuits at the heart of modern power systems. In this position, the successful candidate will work with an experienced team and be exposed to the entire product lifecycle from definition and requirements through IC design to silicon support.
• Specification and design of analog & mixed-signal sub-systems.
• Development of IC architectures.
• Verification of design blocks at block-level, system-level and chip-level.
• Active participation in product and technology roadmap planning and implementation.
• Participation and leadership of design reviews for assigned areas of responsibility.
• Low power ASIC design – from concept through to post-layout evaluation.
• Design-For-Testability (DFT)
• Maintenance of engineering documents in accordance with quality processes.
• Structured tracking and implementation of design improvements.
• Support for test-engineering, product engineering and operations as well as participation in ATE data
reviews, limit reviews and device yield analysis.
• 7+ years of analog circuit design experience in ASIC/SOC environments.
• PhD, post-graduate or degree qualification in Electronic Engineering or similar.
• Experience and knowledge of power conversion.
• Experience with Cadence suite of analog design tools.
• Analog/mixed-signal IC development cycles including design, simulation, validation.
• Experience in design and verification of analog and mixed-signal circuits including ADC,
• Experience of CMOS/BiCMOS/BCD Process Technologies
• Experience of sub-system and chip-level verification including AMS verification
• Self-motivated, individual contributor with strong problem solving skills.
• Experience of working in wide-ranging roles and flexible environments.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• The ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• The ability to support and mentor less experienced team members
• DAC, Reference & biasing circuits, Regulators DC-DC & LDO, Oscillator, PLL, Sensors,
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.