- Charleroi – Hainaut, Wallonia, Belgium
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 01 April 2023
Want the challenge and excitement of an expanding start-up?
Then keep reading…
A highly innovative and ambitious Biotech is looking for equally ambitious brains, who would like to revolutionise the healthcare, especially, Neurological Disorder.
* Design, implement and validate cell-based assays that capture various aspects of the biology of the blood-brain barrier.
* Engineer cell lines, e.g. using the CRISPR-Cas9 technology, to support the discovery and optimization of pharmaceuticals.
* Design and orchestrate development plans to evaluate efficacy and durability of mRNA-based therapy for pathologies related to blood-brain barrier dysfunction, incl. delivery options (e.g. LNPs).
* A Ph.D. degree in biochemistry, biomedical engineering, molecular biology, chemistry, or similar fields.
* Hands-on experience in various molecular biology and cell biology techniques, such as CRISPR-Cas9, lentiviral transfection, vector design, and transient protein expression.
* Solid knowledge of cell culture techniques, incl. primary cells culture.
* Fluent English, French is desired.
If all this sounds right, please get in contact for a more detailed discussion with me, Namra Manzoor. And send your CV to the NonStop recruitment website or via my LinkedIn. Also, feel free to forward this to someone who might be interested.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.