- Gosselies – Hainaut, Wallonia, Belgium
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 14 April 2023
This high-potential company is looking for a Senior Lab Technician to support the company by working with bio-assay teams to perform a wide variety of existing assays and develop new ones.
In this opportunity, you will be working with the experts in the field of flow cytometry and immune assays. This fast growing company use the newest technology, so you will enhance your knowledge and specialisation while working with the best!
This successful company is growing rapidly which means you can see a lot of changes in a great and exiting environment. You can also add value to their growth and become an expert in the business!
– Actively participate in the practical laboratory work, including the performance of cellular assays, cytokine release quantification tests and flow cytometry read-outs
– Strongly involved in PBMC isolation from blood, characterisation and banking
– Contribute to the development and optimisation of the cellular assays
– Take part in data analysis of test results and provide accurate and reliable technical reports
– Ensure good traceability of operations, using appropriate records and templates
– Draft and review Standard Operating Procedures
– Contribute to the laboratory maintenance activities, including placing orders, managing stocks, maintaining equipment, cleaning, or keeping sample/reagents databases up to date
– Fluent in English, French knowledge is a plus
– Bachelor Degree in Biology, Life Science or equivalent
– Several years of experience in lab technician roles
– Experience in cell culture and primary immune cells is a plus
– Experience with immunological methods, including flow cytometry, ELISA, Luminex and ELISpot
– Reagents inventories and orders management is a plus
– Personal and dynamic atmosphere
– Fast- growing company
– Work with experts
– Diversity in the role ( different projects )
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Cansel Eral ,on the NonStop Recruitment website or on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, France and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.