Senior HR Business Partner / People Strategist
+ + Full-time
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mind-set and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
We are looking for a People Strategy Manager HR to join our team in Italy. Reporting to the Country Lead for Italy and the Senior People Strategy Regional Lead, you will also work with the cross-functional HR people teams to optimise the people experience and drive efficiencies and improvements across Italy. The ideal candidate will contribute at both a hands-on and strategic level to cultivate a collaborative Publicis Sapient culture and engage in transformational change as we thrive and grow.
• Partner with the leadership team to develop people strategies in support of our business strategy based on a solid understanding of the business and strategic partnerships required to make our organisation successful
• Develop and implement people process policies and practice in line with global and local policies in the region
• Train and coach managers in people processes – succession, skill development, termination, promotion, performance management, conflict management etc.
• Coach the senior executives on people related decisions that balance our growth and our change performance cycle, succession planning and training development etc.
• Partner with regional and global people teams across hiring, capacity, L&D, C&B, mobility and people operations on communications and best practices
• Collaborate with leaders to find new and innovative ways to drive people culture and create a positive Publicis Sapient experience
A logical thinker, you have 5+ years working in an agency or client environment. You are business focused and recognise the importance of making a measurable impact and getting results for your business partners.
• Relevant experience as HR Business Partner or Strategic HR relevance
• Strong knowledge in HR management: Talent Management, Mobility and Employee Experience
• Strong knowledge and experience within local labour law Comfortable with constant change and the ability to work in an agile and project focused environment
• Analytical mind-set with ability to analyse trends, define problems and propose recommendation
• Strong collaboration to foster close relationships with the senior leadership and people team regionally
• Ability to prioritise and manage projects simultaneously with tight time frames
• Empathy to understand from people perspectives yet balance with business objectives
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building and leadership skills
• Excellent spoken and written English
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.