Penguin Recruitment Ltd
I am pleased to announce that we are looking for a Senior Ecologist to join a well-established team in Norwich! The team is a great group of well rounded, experienced consultants who are passionate about delivering great results!
- Completing a mixture of field and office-based assignments.
- Mentoring team members.
- Report writing.
Requirements of the role include;
- Commercial and practical ecological experience, with a relevant professional institution membership.
- Experience with Phase 1 Habitat and Protected Species sureveys, PEA and EcIA’s.
- Protected species survey licences are preferred.
- Generous holiday and clear progression pathways.
- Brilliant training.
- Flexible working and hybrid options.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team, with room for personal development and growth!
If you’d like to find out any further information about this position, or if you’d like to hear about similar opportunities then please get in touch. Send your CV to or call me on .
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.