- Bucharest (14254) – Romania
- Main Industry:
- Search Information Technology Jobs
- Kellogg Company
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 19 March 2023
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth, and innovation.
Our colleagues in the Information Technology team are looking for a new Senior Data Quality Specialist.
As we’re putting our hearts and souls into the future of food, we’ll be looking at you to improve business processes, improve the quality of data within our core systems and drive consistency and accuracy across the board through efficient and effective data processes.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Develop standards, policies, and procedures to support data set-up and make sure these are embedded into the business with responsibility and empowerment
• Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards, and enables adoption requirements across the enterprise
• Help establish best practices in data processes, set and support relevant KPI’s to monitor the quality of the data at any given time
• Align internally (within the team) and externally (with business users) around core data processes and fix complex data issues
• Identify new data improvement opportunities and support ongoing, business critical projects with impact in the quality and governance of data processes
• Reviews and escalates/resolves data as applicable to the Data Manager/Senior Data Operations and Governance Manager
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
-University Degree or equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Finance or related field
-Significant experience working in a data driven process or service centre environment, with time pressure and priorities to be balanced
-Significant expertise in data management
-High proficiency with ERP systems (e.g., SAP/ APO / BW), Microsoft Office and master data management tools
-Advanced Excel (comfortable working with pivot table, VBA etc.)
-Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
-Language skills – fluent English
Growing and nurturing the world starts with our employees, which is why our tailor-made career growth programmes are just what you need to set yourself for success.
With our extensive benefits package including flexible working – ‘Locate for your day’ which enables you to take control of your work/life balance, we really have our people at the heart of the business.
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone can voice their opinions and are empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavour that make up Kellogg’s recipe for success and the diversity of ideas, experiences and beliefs that fuel our future ready momentum and embolden our make it happen culture.
We are a diverse Employer, a foundation member of the Leading Executives Advancing Diversity (LEAD) Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & Fast-Moving Consumer Goods value chain and we are committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all leadership level roles by 2025.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying, #
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.