Over the past years, the IRC has deployed an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tool built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O, called Integra. As deployments conclude, the team involved is transitioning structure to focus on adoption and optimization. The Senior Coordinator, ERP Adoption Europe will lead this effort for the specified region, playing a significant support role cross functionally, working within the Integra team and with the relevant Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Functional Leads to push forward immediate adoption of Integra, alignment of process towards best practice, and continuous improvement of Integra and operational processes. The Senior Coordinator, ERP Adoption Europe will focus on adoption through direct support to offices, proactive support measures, review and analysis of trends and metrics, and implementation of projects relevant to the network they are overseeing. The role is critical in furthering IRC’s efforts to go beyond the deployment of our ERP system and drive towards optimized system use to support program delivery.
The successful candidate will be a quick learner and a strong leader. They should have superb communication skills and be comfortable speaking in front of large groups, both in person and in a virtual context. They should have a customer service approach and be ready to support teams that are working through challenges. They should be comfortable with the functional and system processes that are managed through an ERP. The Senior Coordinator, ERP Adoption Europe should be capable of identifying and bringing up potential risks, comfortable with travel, and invested in the mission of the IRC.
- Coordinate office and HQ stakeholders
- Ensure the consistent implementation of support/adoption processes.
- Participate in cross-functional delivery team meetings with peers from functional and technical teams. Represent Europe needs and manage relevant agendas, action items, and follow-ups out of that meeting.
- Coordinate actions of all resources assigned to support Europe and collaborate with relevant team members from around the organization.
- Responsible for adoption of ERP system for their support network:
- Responsible for the overall adoption of the ERP tool by the specified region(s) and documentation of status and issues. This includes all facets of adoption within the offices and the work to further it (e.g. issue resolution, training, process review, new business needs),
- Accountable for supporting solution design and implementation for releases.
- Establish strong working relationships with leadership in office and regions.
- Serve as the escalation point for the offices in the network of support.
- Lead all aspects of reoccurring calls with offices and monthly calls with subject matter experts.
- Present to senior leaders on overall adoption of network.
- Lead or support (depending on need) trainings on key business and system processes.
- Provide guidance on system and related business processes.
- Attain proficiency in key business processes used by the network.
- Review support metrics to complete trend analysis to understand areas of adoption that need to be approved and what support or enhancements.
- Raise needs and propose priorities to support Europe offices. Develop proposals and write business requirements documents to support those priorities.
- Lead special projects.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: RAI Director of Business Operations, Process & Systems Integration
Management in Partnership to: Director of Integra Support
- Significant progressive experience within NGO finance and/or operations in the field.
- Experience of ERP implementation preferable MicrosoftDyamaics365.
- Experience providing technical systems support with the ability to understand business needs/requirements.
- Strong leadership skills
- Willingness to take a customer service approach in supporting offices and users.
- Skilled at facilitating cross-functional projects in an efficient yet collaborative manner.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills, and follow-up skills.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and preferably Spanish.
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple project timelines.
- Willingness to travel to IRC offices within the region.
- Able to work with diverse teams in diverse locations, engaging their input and dedication to success.
- Standard office environment(s) or remote
- Some travel may be needed.
Posted pay ranges apply to UK-based candidates. Ranges are based on various factors including the labor market, job type, internal equity, and budget. Exact offers are calibrated by work location, individual candidate experience and skills relative to the defined job requirements.