Sia Partners is a next generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver exceptional value to our clients. With 2,200 consultants in 18 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
Sia Partners Netherlands
In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, which is now situated at the 28th floor of the Rembrandt Tower with a great view on the city of Amsterdam. We focus on the following sectors: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Marketing & Customer Experience, Data Science and HR, Transformation & Change. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, supported by and cooperating with colleagues from our international offices. Sia Partners Netherlands employs approximately 55 consultants.
As a senior consultant in Data Science, you will be involved in transformation projects at our clients. You will execute project assignments in modelling and digital transformation (business/IT analysis and partial coding) environments with a good deal of business perspectives:
- Machine learning et statistics: developing predictive models of decision making (supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, econometrics, forecasting, quantitative diagnosis,…)
- Operational research : assistance in the design and implementation of constraint optimization solutions and simulation models
- Big Data : Algorithmic knowledge for large and unstructured data processing
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute to Sia Partners’ internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting data science innovation and challenges
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating in our commercial initiatives
As fast as possible, you will take up team leadership roles.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to collaborate with us in a fast growing company.
- You have a Master’s degree Civil Engineer (applied mathematics, IT or similar).
- You have 3-6 years relevant working experience (or PhD).
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions.
- You’re a fast learner, communicative, flexible and entrepreneurial
- Excellent English and Dutch verbal and written skills are required.
- Strong interest in Data science and related sectors such as Energy and Finance.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages: a company car or flexible mobility plan, a clear and structured yearly salary increase and bonuses.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment which creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Non-Dutch speaker will no be accepted
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.