السلام للطائرات -
Performing complex diagnostic and mechanical tasks on the aircraft including inspection, repair and maintenance of engines, airframes, hawk canopy and other components in addition to assisting subordinates and mechanics in conducting their work efficiently.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Performing work as assigned utilizing routine and/or non-routine work cards and/or service bulletins within estimated or budgeted hours and within the applicable aviation regulations and Alsalam’s standards of quality.
2. Maintaining Alsalam’s and customer’s related maintenance documents in a safe and accurate manner.
3. Adjusting, aligning and calibrating aircraft systems and engines, using hand tools, gauges and test equipments to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
4. Disassembling, examining and inspecting engines or other components for cracks, breaks, leaks, wear, warping or other defects.
5. Assembling and installing electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories using hand and power tools
6. Maintaining aircraft systems by performing tasks, such as flushing, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts and checking brakes.
7. Repairing, replacing and rebuilding aircraft structures, functional components and parts such as flight controls, landing gears, rigging and hydraulic units.
8. Modifying aircraft structures, systems, or components and following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
9. Determining from blueprints, documents, technical orders and other specifications the proper sealing compounds, cleaning solutions, and repair procedures.
10. Making all applications of sealing compounds with hand sealing tools, pressure guns, and other required tooling to seal fuel cell cavities and integral fuel cells to quality and dimensional specifications.
11. Performing maintenance on environmental, pneumatic, bleed air systems, draw through and forced air systems, life support, hydraulic assemblies, units and test benches.
12. Reading and interpreting aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
13. Promoting a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by Alsalam’s safety manual.
14. Assisting in the training of new mechanics as well as assisting them in the performance of their job assignments.
Qualifications / Licenses
- – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Holds GACA/FAA license or equivalent
A minimum of 5 years of experience in similar field.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.