Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As part of the AI team at Nexthink, you will be responsible for prototyping and developing AI and NLP features that will be integrated in our product. You will have to solve the engineering problems those features entail. As part of the job, you will have to:
- Implement new AI-NLP features with high quality coding standards
- Collect and process data for continuous benchmarking and improvement of our models
- Be creative and propose new features or improve existing ones
- Stay up to date with the latest AI/ML advances and share knowledge with AI Nexthink community
- Coach junior AI engineers about the best practices in deploying and operating AI systems in production
- Communicate efficiently with (non-technical) stakeholders such as product managers and UX designers
- MSc in Computer Science, Data Science, ML or related field. PhD is a plus but not mandatory
- Solid background in statistics and deep understanding of ML and NLP
- Strong programming skills with experience in python and java, in particular modern ML frameworks (scikit, pytorch, tensorflow, huggingface…). Knowledge of any other language is a plus
- Professional experience in developing and operating AI systems in production
- Experience with cloud software architecture: micro-services, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for building a system from the ground up; start-up experience is a plus
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.