Security Clearance Coordinator Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Security Clearance Coordinator in our company, PSI Services. This vacancy is based in Remote. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Security Clearance Coordinator Job
Company: PSI Services
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Remote
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-25
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Security Clearance Coordinator Job Detail
**UK – Remote
About PSI, a Lifelong Learner Holdings business:
We are PSI. We support test-takers on their journey to pursuing dreams and gaining certifications that are important to them. They believe that their dreams are worth working for; that their dreams are worth the effort. And we believe that too.
We are searching for top talent to join our PSI team and help grow our products and services. We have a creative, supportive and inclusive culture where we empower people in their careers to be their authentic self and make the most of their great talent. At PSI, we are committed to helping people meet their potential and we believe that promoting diversity, equity and inclusion is critical to our success. That’s why you’ll find these ideals are intrinsic to our company culture and applied throughout the employee lifecycle. At PSI you’ll find:
- Dedicated Diversity & Inclusion group that drives core DE&I initiatives
- A culture of embracing wellness
- Commitment and understanding of work/life balance
- Access to supportive and professional mechanisms to help you plan for your future
- Competitive benefits package, including 7% employer pension contribution, enhanced annual and family leave, private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, EAP plus much more
- Global community striving to make a difference supporting local communities and charities
About the Role
The Security Clearance Coordinator for PSI supports the Human Capital team in providing an effective vetting process for individuals involved in key government projects/clients. This role will manage all clearance for employees, contractors and third parties of PSI, conducting all vetting checks, communicating effectively with those going through the process and being the key point of contact for third parties. This role sits within the Human Capital team, reporting to the Senior HR Director. This role requires complete confidentiality due to the sensitive material being managed, excellent accuracy and organisation skills.
We are recruiting for this role on a part-time basis, for a 3 day working week (up to 22.5hours per week). The salary for this position is between £26,000 – 28,000 FTE. Based on a 3 day working week this is pro-rated to £15,600 – £16,800pa.
- Being the first point of contact by handling all HR security clearance queries
- Managing all security clearance items in the shared HR Inbox
- Being the point of contact for third parties, joining all relevant workstream calls and client audits
- Manage the UK and US security clearance processes with 100% accuracy – for UK this will involve DBS and BPSS level checks as an example
- Inputting and maintaining data onto security clearance project plans and master trackers
- Maintaining security clearance data and documentation to a high and accurate standard, reviewing all process flowcharts annually
- Ensure excellent communication to all candidates, contractors and third parties going through the process
- Supporting the HR team with all security clearance onboarding requirements, ensure HR Business Partners are kept up to date with progress
- Generating monthly reports and provide ad hoc reports as required.
- Administer and maintain all clearance administration.
- Ensure all leavers and changes are maintained on the database tracker.
- Supporting the HRBP and HRD with projects and communications to employees related to security clearances.
- Compliance with company policy/procedure/best practice and relevant legislation (e.g. Data Protection Act, GDPR), suggesting updates where appropriate.
- Continuously seek out development opportunities within the team, learning from others and seeking out feedback where relevant.
- Able to work with high volume at times, whilst still ensuring accuracy and delivery
- Take full ownership of security checks, escalating to the Senior HRD or HRBP’s where appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements
- Proven experience in a previous office administrative role.
- Previous experience in Human Resources environment preferable.
- Experience and knowledge of basic security clearance processes
- Strong integrity and ability to discretely handle sensitive, confidential information is essential.
- Experience of working on multiple assignments and prioritizing demands in a high-energy, fast paced environment preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and interact with all levels of the organization preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills required. Research/analysis skills desirable.
- Proficiency with MS Office desirable, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.