Date: Sep 6, 2023
Brand: Operations OO
WHO WE ARE
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
The Sales Manager shall maintain and develop relationships with important clients working closely with various departments to ensure positive relationships with key accounts related to Barberini Sun Solution and organization with a particular scope on Lenses.
The Sales Manager’s area scope will be global with the aim of identifying potential areas of business to focus on.
The Sales Manager must be flexible being able to move in an organization focused in 3 principle areas (Milan, Città Sant’Angelo, Lauriano) and must be ready to visit customers on a regular base.
The Sales Manager’s responsibilities include growing the company’s revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key clients and attending all meetings, conventions, and training workshops.
• Identification of market potentials, as well as observation and analysis of the market and competition.
• Creating a target customer strategy.
• Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients of financial importance.
• Lead the negotiation of contracts with key accounts (e.g. supply contracts).
• Addressing and resolving key client complaints.
• Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
• Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
• Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure the needs of the key client are met.
• Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
• Developing a thorough understanding of key client needs and requirements. Preparing customized solutions.
• Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
• Focus on getting BARBERINI as the preferred vendor.
• Active participation in events and fairs.
Internal : Sales Managers & Sales support team, Customer Service, Product Team
External : Customers
Job Segment: Ophthalmic, Marketing Manager, Supply, Advertising, Manager, Healthcare, Marketing, Management, Operations
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.