- Remote (91940) – France
- Main Industry:
- Search Information Technology Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Advertising, Marketing & PR, Construction
- Kennametal, Inc.
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 05 September 2023
Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT) brings together materials science, technical expertise, innovative thinking and superior customer service to help the world fly, drive, power and build. Our tools, materials and wear-resistant solutions enable customers to run longer, cut faster and machine with greater precision. Kennametal is built for performance, and every day approximately 8
,700 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated $2.0 billion in revenues in fiscal 2022.
Learn more at kennametal. Follow Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Sales Engineer Earthworks – France & Italy
In Kennametal we are looking for a professional to join us as a Sales Engineer for our Earthworks clients in France and Italy.
You will take care of mostly construction, trenching and road milling customers in the 2 countries, and in minor portion the Adriatic region.
As an outline of the tasks, as required, secures delivery dates, places orders for customers, obtains information and provides advice on tool applications, and resolves customer complaints.
Prepares sales forecasts, territory reports and expense reports on an as required basis. Helps to develop the annual sales plan in conjunction with the supervisor and is accountable for the territory sales plan implementation and achievement.
Suggests modifications or enhancements to existing products or new product development and product application ideas to product engineering / marketing groups.
Contacts potential and established customers to promote, sell and service Kennametal products in a designed sales territory. Through customer contact recommends product utilisation, conduct tests and demonstrations at customer locations. Reports significant competitor marketing and sales activity.
– Prepare sales plan
– Select customers to be targeted
– Customers visits
– Supervision of field test / Tool tests against competition
– Recommending tool selection based on customer request or test results
– Expand existing business
– Develop and acquire new business
– Negotiate with top-management of companies
– Servicing customers
– Working on customer enquiries
– Co-ordinate technical enquiries between Sales office and Customer
– Observe competitors developments
– Prepare sales forecasts weekly, territory reports and expense reports
– Use Kennametal´s CRM
– Participate in collection of customer´s past due invoices
– Fluent in French and Italian (mandatory both of them)
– Intermediate in English
– 5 years of field sales experience in similar related fields
– College degree
– Creativity, Flexibility and Innovative
– Ability to conceive, develop and implement new ideas and concepts
– Ability to discuss with Kennametal management customer needs and requirements
– Self-driven, customer-oriented sales personality
– Good negotiation skills
– Interested in new sales techniques and adopting new skills
– Intercultural competency and experience with international clients
– Willingness to travel abroad (30-50% France and Italy. And small portions to Adriatic Region & Greece)
Equal Opportunity Employer
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.