Insight Enterprises, Inc.
- Main Industry:
- Search Information Technology Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Management & Executive, Sales
- Insight Enterprises, Inc.
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 20 April 2023
Insight is a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of hardware, software, cloud, and service solutions, providing clients with the guidance and expertise needed to define, architect, implement and manage technology today while transforming for tomorrow.
Hybrid working is being driven by technology and the pace of change is unprecedented. We support our EMEA teammates in understanding how we can provide the best experience to enable our clients to navigate digital transformation successfully.
By connecting the different elements of our business, both in EMEA and Globally, we strive to create a best-in-class experience for both our teammates and our clients.
At Insight our core values are Hunger, Heart, and Harmony and these values are central to the work that we do in Talent Development / Sales Enablement.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Enablement Specialist who has a passion for training and developing teammates across Spain.
• Work with Sales Leaders, our GTM Marketing teams and Technology solutions to facilitate training content development and delivery
• As an expert in sales training provide direction and mentoring within the Talent team, and across the wider business, on how to reinforce sales training and deliver measurable business impact
•Provide 1-1 and group performance coaching to improve key areas of improvement, guidance and development
• Align sales manager development strategy to sales training initiatives, driving a coaching culture within our sales leadership population
• Provide the best in class facilitation experience, including responsibility for scheduling training set up and monitoring feedback
• Collaboration with peers globally to adapt or deliver global training initiatives
We would love you to have:
• Highly successful and demonstrable sales training or consulting experience, with specific experience of at least one of the core sales methodologies
• Proven track record of navigating complex stakeholder environments
• Previous experience of working either in a Technology or Consulting environment or demonstrable experience of moving sales populations from transactional to consultative sales behaviours
• Proficient in advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent communication skills and an outgoing, engaging personality
• Native Spanish speaker and fluent in English
• Native Italian would be ideal
• Accreditations in Sales would be an advantage
We believe that by giving you the freedom to think big and empower you to reach your full potential, together we will achieve the best outcomes. Along with excellent benefits and a compelling reward package, we offer the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a high level of autonomy and creativity – there’s a reason our average employee tenure is over 6 years.
We strive to display our three core values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony every day. They represent and drive who we are here at Insight and by doing so we are doing amazing things. Insight started in a garage in 1988 and it is through harnessing our three core values that two brothers, Eric and Tim Crown, steered Insight to the Fortune 500 company it is today. We are now a Global IT Services and Solutions business, passionate about helping customers and the real people who sit behind them.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to achieving diversity and equality within our organisation. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage you .
We will endeavour to contact you within five business days, should we feel your profile is a good match for this role. If you do not hear from us within this timeframe, please presume that on this occasion, your application was not successful.
A full job description will be provided upon application.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.