Beiersdorf UK Ltd.
Sales Controller Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Sales Controller in our company, Beiersdorf UK Ltd.. This vacancy is based in Birmingham. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Sales Controller Job
Company: Beiersdorf UK Ltd.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Birmingham
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-26
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Sales Controller Job Detail
At Beiersdorf UK, we invest time into developing our own leading skin care brands – Nivea, Eucerin, and Elastoplast – to ensure we continue to provide our customers with the products they need to live a happier, fuller life.
To monitor, evaluate and analyse the performance of key customers and Beiersdorf UK Business including trade terms and conditions.
To support and influence stakeholders to ensure they are effectively guiding the business towards Annual Business Plan targets. Support stakeholders & management in reporting and communication of key performance drivers.
- Responsible for preparation, analysis and reporting of customer/Beiersdorf UK Business performance via in depth understanding of performance vs forecast.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure a collaborative drive towards targets.
- Highlight to stakeholders & management (Finance & Sales) key issues in current and future forecasted performance versus target.
- Responsible for working with the UK team to build the Annual Business Plan for the UK in line with agreed targets ensuring performance is analysed across brand and customer dimensions.
- Responsible for liaising with sales team to analyse and evaluate annual trade agreements.
- To monitor monthly latest projections for rebates versus individual promotional activity (promotional log) year to date.
- To calculate and/or sign off appropriate customer list prices to ensure a robust base business margin, whilst balancing distribution targets.
- Ensure latest full year spends for rebates, discounts, POS and Customer marketing are reported monthly versus plan and any deviations are agreed by Business.
- Ensure adherence to compliance & controls requirements.
- To support the Commercial Controlling Finance Manager UK and Ireland with the development and improvement of new and existing systems and processes to ensure the effective operation of the Sales and Customer Marketing teams.
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualified with an analytical mindset and commercial experience, ideally within a business partnering background
- Excellent communication skills with the resilience to challenge and offer solutions based on fact
- Proactive and driven, you will be flexible and agile; able to adapt to changing priorities and request
- A team player with a passion for working in a collaborative environment
A competitive salary, annual bonus (subject to conditions), hybrid working, 25 days holiday, defined contribution Pension, private medical, discounts on products, buy & sell holidays.
At Beiersdorf, we embrace Diversity and aim to provide equal opportunities to all of our applicants – regardless of e.g. gender, sexual identity, nationality, ethnicity, religion or ideology, disability or age.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.