Room Attendant Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Room Attendant in our company, NoMad Hotel. This vacancy is based in London WC2E. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Room Attendant Job
Company: NoMad Hotel
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: London WC2E
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-03
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Room Attendant Job Detail
NoMad London, a new luxury lifestyle hotel takes residence in the heart of Covent Garden inside the historic, grade II-listed building famously known as The Bow Street Magistrates’ Court. As the NoMad’s first presence outside the United States, NoMad London continues to offer a culture of gracious hospitality combined with understated elegance and comfort.
‘The best of New York hospitality with London Charm’
The Room Attendant will ensure that all areas within the hotel are maintained to high standard of cleanliness and maintenance to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
Housekeeping Room Attendant Key Duties:
- To ensure all guest bedrooms, sitting rooms and bathrooms are cleaned to the standard lay down by the Housekeeping management team.
- To ensure that guest corridors are kept clear at all times as per the fire regulations.
- To ensure that all sheets, duvets and towels are changed every day as per the standard required.
- To ensure that all areas assigned are cleaned and maintained to the required standard.
- To ensure all storage areas are kept clean, neat and tidy at all times.
WHAT WE OFFER
- £500 Refer a Friend Scheme
- 20% Employee discount in F&B outlets
- Pension Scheme
- Complimentary family meal and quality coffee/hot drinks whilst on duty
- Growing team with great training and progression opportunity
- Paid break and annual leave
- Good work/life balance
- Your birthday off (paid) after one year of service
- Hotel discount
- Private Health Care
- Experience Stay – Breakfast included
please note whilst we wish we could respond to all applicants, only those shortlisted will be contacted
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.