- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- €40000 – €85000 per annum + social benefits
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 20 April 2023
Our client is an expanding mid-sized CRO who’s looking for several Regulatory Submissions Managers for their office in Madrid. If you’re a junior clinical research professional that wants an opportunity to work on one of the top companies in the world this is your chance.
The role is permanent and office based in Madrid.
* Efficiently manage and successfully execute all aspects of global start-up;
* Perform quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents;
* Prepare and approve informed consent forms;
* Review pertinent regulations to develop proactive solutions to start-up issues and challenges; and
* Present during bid defenses, general capabilities meetings, and audits.
* At least 4 years of experience with submissions on clinical research, preferably with a CRO.
* Knowledge and experience of Clinical Trial Applications within Europe;
* Fluency in English
What they’re offering:
* Permanent position with a flexible start date
* Great training and onboarding program
* 4 opportunities of promotion per year
Apply and send your CV to: # and let me know when you have 10 min for a call
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.