- Ceska Republic – Czech Republic
- market rate
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 09 February 2023
My client will hire a RA candidate who is looking to expand on regulatory experience within a well-known international company.
The company is an industry leader so experience here will give you a strong boost to your CV and will provide a different angle in your professional career.
You will be able to work quite autonomously with in a very experienced team so still be able to learn new skills.
This role could be suitable to someone with some Regulatory Affairs experience as well as someone who is eager to get into Regulatory Affairs and build a career in the filed as full training will be provided.
* Data management support in the MDRIM system
* Timelines update proceeding (timelines communication process handling, raising Timeline Adjustment Requests (TAR) etc.)
* Completing Impact Assessments for direct- and indirect markets
* Support in submission dossier preparation (data download, structured storage)
* Performing data-based evaluation reports and management summaries
* BA in Life Sciences, Biomedical degree or similar subject area
* keen interest to develop within Regulatory Affairs, attention to details
* strong database and data administration experience
* you will be working within Medical Devices field so ideally Regulatory experience within Medical Devices
* Good experience in MS Excel/ Pivot
* Fluency in English and Czech
* Work for a world leader in the field of Life Sciences
* Excellent opportunity to start or continue your experience within Regulatory Affairs
* Work remotely!
Please share your CV in a Word format to discuss this opportunity further.
This opportunity is fully remote so will be suitable to a local candidate in Czech Republic
If you do not hear from me you might not have the exact skills required for the position, however, I will make sure to keep your profile for any other possible opportunities.
NonStop is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.