Building the Future of Crypto
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch.
- Be a foundational member of the growth analytics organization within Kraken.
- Conduct data analysis and generate actionable insights and make recommendations for improving, developing and launching products
- Communicate key results with self-serve tools (dashboards, analytics tools) for your product teams and key stakeholders
- Develop and automate reporting of key performance indicators of various Kraken’s products and services at scale, solving for business priorities
- Partner with growth and regional marketing leaders to design experiments to test hypothesis and help with idea generation and refinement
- Collaborate with engineering teams and stakeholders to build key datasets and data pipelines using Python/ETL frameworks
Skills you should HODL
- 5+ years industry experience in data analytics field
- 5+ years of experience with SQL, scripting languages and database concepts
- 3+ years of experience using Python, R, SQL, distributed data warehouses and computing platforms
- Proven track record of and career growth
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.