- Eindhoven – Noord-Brabant, Nederland, Netherlands
- Main Industry:
- Search Science Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 01 February 2023
Our Client is a key player in the Coatings Technology Sector and they strive for the development of new products and processes as well as for the continuous improvement of the product quality and efficiency of the production process by implementing new and innovative technologies.
Our client is looking for an R&D Manager to be the proactive, driven leader for the department. This role also has the possibility to grow into a director position over time. The role will play a collaborative part with different levels of stakeholders such as CEOs, as well as dealing with the day-to-day challenges of the department.
* Lead and develop an R&D team responsible for new product and process developments in the area of advanced surface technology.
* Manage the functional area’s R&D project portfolio and steer project initiation, progress, completion and continuous improvement.
* Support the identification of potential suppliers with procurement, and also the preparation and execution of capex projects.
* Actively look for new technology opportunities in the area of product and process development by technology scouting at conferences, meetings and trade fairs.
* Develop the required attitude of the team towards Health, Safety and Sustainability strategy, guidelines and legislation.
* Guide the team towards a healthy working environment and a positive collaboration with different companies in the group.
* Build and maintains the network with universities and research institutes.
* Academic level of working and thinking with a background in Chemistry, Materials / Chemical Engineering or a related field
* 7+ years of relevant working experience including managerial experience
* Experience in an international production environment
* Knowledge of the leading technologies in the area of surface technologies, physical and chemical analytical test methods
* Understanding of ideation and improvement methodologies
* Project management experience and coaching expertise
* Fluent in English; a second language is advantageous (for example Dutch or Italian).
The company offers a competitive salary and growth opportunities in an innovative sector that is constantly growing and breaking the mould. The company is proud to push boundaries and think beyond boundaries of convention. If this role appeals to you, please forward your CV to me, Cleo England, on the NonStop consulting website. If you are not available, but know someone who may be perfect for the role, please share this with them.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised Chemical recruitment companies in Europe. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU countries. our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.