B&R Industrial Automation GmbH
RAMA Division Governance Manager
Eggelsberg AT, Austria vacanciesineu.com Full-Time vacanciesineu.com Regular/Permanent
Take your next career step at B&R – a member of the ABB Group – with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At B&R – a member of the ABB Group, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations.
Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Join the automation team at B&R- a member of the ABB Group.
This role is responsible for implementing, managing the B&R global governance requirements including Information technology. In this function the Governance Manager also acts as point of contact for ABB group requirements.
- Being business partner for B&R Leadership Team for any governance related issues
- Representing B&R Division within the ABB Group Governance Team
- Leading the B&R Governance Process end to end
- Roll out policies and procedures within the organization, make sure they are properly implemented and maintained
- Implement and ensure compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and procedures
- Responsible for communication tasks within B&R global and ABB group function
- Perform global trainings on governance topics
- Develop a global B&R Governance Dashboard
- Perform Fiduciary Duties process
- Support the effective operation of the Information Technology General Controls (together with ITGC process owner)
- University degree in Legal, Economics or equivalent
- At least three years’ experience in a Finance or Legal function with focus on financial and governance processes preferably in an industry environment
- Previous experience in implementation and maintenance of corporate policies among multinational organizations
- Ability to work cross functional with different business partners
- Understanding of IS Governance frameworks in relation to ISO 27001
- Solid understanding of ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Solid understanding of Internal Controls methodology & practices
- Fluent in German and English language (spoken and written)
- Strong team player and communicator
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Sicherer Arbeitsplatz
- Einzigartiger B&R Spirit
- B&R Corporate Benefits
More about us
At B&R – a member of the ABB Group, you can expect an exciting and challenging job with an individually tailored introductory training. You will work in agile teams where you have the opportunity to actively contribute and drive ideas forward. Our flexible work models (e.g. flextime, hybrid) offer you an optimal work-life balance.
Our unique B&R spirit is characterized by appreciation, communication at eye level and an informal work culture. We offer you customized training and development programs as well as exciting development opportunities within the company. Numerous other B&R benefits (Parental Leave Program, Employee Assistance Program and many more) round off our offer.
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of EUR 3,921,29 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
Apply now on our new ABB-Jobportal
ABB’s Machine Automation Division, also known to our customers as B&R, is an innovative automation company headquartered in Austria with additional offices around the world. B&R became part of ABB’s Robotics & Discrete Automation division in 2017 and, together with the ABB Robotics division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.
As a leading global provider of automation solutions, B&R develops, produces and sells industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well as technologies for machine and factory automation. Since 2020, B&R’s automation portfolio has also included Codian brand delta robots. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and consistently exceeds its customers’ expectations.
Interested in joining our team? We look forward to receiving your application through our online tool!
If you want to discover more about B&R, take another look at our website www.br-automation.com.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Publication ID: AT86801807_E1
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
Wichtig: Um bei ABB angestellt zu werden, müssen Sie alle lokalen ABB-Beschäftigungsanforderungen/-prozesse vollständig erfüllen.
B&R Industrial Automation GmbH
B&R Straße 1, 5142 Eggelsberg
Tel.: +43 7748 6586-0
B&R vacanciesineu.com A member of the ABB Group
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.