At Trane TechnologiesTM and through our businesses including Trane® and Thermo King®, we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We’re a team that dares to look at the world’s challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
The Quotation Engineer Rental is responsible for maximizing customer and order acquisition in line with company strategy with an overall responsibility for managing the day-to-day operation of the quotation process from initial contact to Project Fulfillment handover in addition to technical issue resolution for internal/external customers
Ensures all incoming inquiries are qualified, assessed, prioritized, and scheduled, customer dates are achieved, and Customer/SE is updated on any changes or alternatives to their expectations
- Ensures all solutions and services are selected & quoted to an optimum and competitive standard
- Ensures all incoming orders are technically validated and handed over to the administrative team in an acceptable time frame
- Ensures pricing and margins are in full compliance with required authorizations
- Adds value wherever possible, suggesting solutions and up-selling range of products & services
- Ensures close communication/liaison with sales engineers on all quotations
- Presents the proposal to the customer & follows up
- Develops, evaluates, and discusses possible solutions with customer and sales engineer
- Qualifies new customers
- Continuously assesses need and trains team on processes & tools updates
- Encourages customer growth and loyalty to the company through continuous support and customer service.
- Performs accordingly to company strategy in terms of vertical markets, product mix and selling level
- Prepares reports as and when needed
- Actively participates in teamwork for various projects
- Helps keep customer data base updated
- High school degree preferably Thermodynamics / Mechanics or equivalent.
- First professional experiences (1-2 yrs).
- Should have knowledge of the fundamental concepts of heating, ventilating, air conditioning & HVAC systems
- Willing to increase technical knowledge and available to travel.
- Computer skills: Essential MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Languages: Italian, Fluent in English.
- Communication skills and ability to cooperate with different groups (e.g. customers, clients, etc.)
- Sales & Customer oriented skills. Working within the team.
- Detailed oriented & very well organized.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.