- Liège, Wallonia, Belgium
- market rate
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 14 April 2023
Join a biotechnological company that specialises in the field of genomics and biologics and develop within a fast developing industry.
You will become part of an established company that already gained a strong reputation in the industry and is well-known not only in Belgium but also internationally.
* for scientific monitoring of projects looking after the Quality Control of the biopharmaceutical productions
* analyse the results of the QC lab
* prepare study protocols and reports
* organise and monitor the work of technicians
* MA or PHD in Biology, Chemistry or Biochemistry
* knowledge of protein and plasmids analysis/ production
* knowledge of various biochemical and microbiological analytical methods
* experience in development and analytical validation
* good knowledge of the use of statistical tools would be great
* Fluent in French and English
* Interesting projects – a lot of variety in your role
* Fast growth so a good time to get involved in various tasks
* Friendly colleagues- nice culture
Send me a copy of your CV in Word format or share as this is a great opportunity for the right person!
The role is located in Liege area so please make sure it’s a convenient location for you. Also please make sure you are eligible to live and work in Belgium prior to your application.
Forward to Oksana at # or via linked in.
The job market changes very quickly so do not forget to connect with me on Linked in, check other roles that I am hiring for at the moment and follow for any future relevant roles.
NonStop is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche sector focus
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.