Qa Analyst / Project Support Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Qa Analyst / Project Support in our company, Flintfox. This vacancy is based in London. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Qa Analyst / Project Support Job
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: London
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-02
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Qa Analyst / Project Support Job Detail
This role is for a functional QA Analyst to work from home collaboratively within the EMEA team, partners and customers in delivering projects to large scale and rolling out Flintfox’s intelligent advanced pricing solutions.
You will also provide quality assurance support on projects, being involved at all stages of the SLDC, including testing developments though to deployment and providing ongoing support.
You will be a team player who enjoys a role with responsibility and can also work autonomously to deliver results.
- Experience in supporting project delivery through all stages of the implementation process
- Minimum of 3 years testing experience of ERP and supply chain solutions – a good grounding in testing methodologies, terminology and scripting techniques
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX or Microsoft D365 F&O environments
- Experience with Microsoft technologies such as SQL server and .NET frameworks
- Experience in the development and maintenance of test plans, test cases and scenarios, test execution and documenting results
- Experience across Functional, System, Usability and Regression testing in addition to data driven testing
- Familiarity with test automation creation, maintenance and frameworks
- A curiosity to understand and leverage new tools and technologies
- Consultant experience and skills in ERP are preferred – this is a customer facing role
- Experience of software/product release quality management
- Experience of supporting Project Managers to continually improve project delivery quality
- Work Location: Home Office – we will consider applications from different locations within the United Kingdom
- Bonus scheme entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Microsoft support and training – certification incentive bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work on global and local large scale retail customers – both UK, EMEA and global
- Work in a fast-paced agile, environment with a great bunch of highly, skilled, passionate people who freely share knowledge and a great team spirit
- We act on the ideas and the thought leadership you bring to the table
- We value our staff and nurture the unique strengths and skills that they bring.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the position and wish to be part of our truly unique growing organisation apply now, and one of our team will be in touch.
Why Flintfox? – watch this short video that defines what we do and who we are
Flintfox is a global, award-winning provider of expert ERP solutions and services globally. We love developing technology, but it’s the impact it has on our customers that really excites us. We provide intelligent solutions which optimise trade revenue, pricing and promotions across a wide range of verticals. We are a strong adopter of Microsoft technologies and a Microsoft Gold Partner being one of only a handful of Global ISVs for Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions.
For more information about what it’s like to work at Flintfox check out our website www.flintfox.com/careers and our Instagram account: @flintfox.international
Flintfox is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Offers be subject to satisfactory security clearance. All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
**Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us; however, we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible**
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.