Round Pegs Recruitment
Property Manager (New build Lets) – Hammersmith, W6
Our client is a well-respected and very established Estate and Letting Agent with a strong presence throughout the West and central London areas Selling and letting New build Houses and apartments based in Hammersmith W6
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Check diary every day for property visits, move ins, check outs and organise as necessary with relevant person(s) or company
- Take calls for Property management issues
- General Property management to be dealt with
- Instruct contractors
- If there are renewals. Landlord to be contacted to ask if would like to renew and if at the same rent or increase and then to contact tenants to advise accordingly.
- If tenant does not want to renew. Advise negotiator with contact details property so they can arrange viewings and relet.
- Organise gas certificate renewals with contractor, Organise electrical certificates, PAT tests and EPC’s
- Section notices to go out as required
- Property visit reports when completed by inventory clerk (In House) to be sent to landlord and any issues tenant to be contacted with a letter. Any maintenance to be recorded.
- Invoices from contractors – Put on system and hand to accounts for payment
- Lodge deposits on Deposit Protection Scheme When DPS certificate received save and send Prescribed Information to tenants via Adobe Echosign to sign and return to us.
- Contact all utilities with readings etc for tenant move in
- Email tenancy agreement to landlord for their copy
- Book checks out with relevant companies or inhouse Inventory Clerk
- Arrange deposits with DPS to go back to relevant persons when tenancy ends
- Organise cleaning or maintenance at end of tenancy if required
- Jupix diary system is be kept up to date.
- Landlords and tenants to be kept up to date with all repairs by email and recorded in system and monitor until works completed
- Take payment for rent, tenancy renewals
- Rent arrears to be chased with tenant and keep landlord informed. Letters to be sent
- Advise landlords on possession proceedings relating to rent arrears and attending possession hearings Liaise with landlord and tenant when there are any conflicts
- Administration of tenancy agreement renewals, take payment for the renewal and invoice landlord accordingly if required
- Organise renewals of rent insurance
- Snagging inspections on the New build units to then be reported to the developer
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- Previous experience as a Property Manager is essential
- It is highly desirable that candidates have intermediate computer literacy
- Knowledge of Jupix would be fantastic though not essential.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Professional ARLA qualifications would be an advantage
- Effectiveness in problem solving and client /colleague relation management
- Full valid driving licence is essential.
The hours will be:
Monday to Friday 9am – 6.00pmMay require some Saturdays to cover Holiday
Salary range will be:
Basic salary £32-38K pa
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Steven Bastow at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.