Project Manager/Senior Project Manager – Manufacturing, Supply Chain, MSAT – Toulouse, FR
Just-Evotec Biologics is seeking a highly motivated and organized Project Manager/Senior Project Manager that seeks a significant opportunity to improve worldwide access to biotherapeutics. Reporting to the Program Manager for Operational Readiness, the Project Manager/Senior Project Manager will be responsible to drive development and execution of business-critical projects for Just-Evotec.
Initially, the role will focus on planning and leading projects that support the start-up of J.POD Toulouse, our newest biomanufacturing plant located in Toulouse, France featuring our highly automated, continuous process manufacturing platform. This Project Manager/Senior Project Manager role will have a particular focus on leading projects to achieve operational readiness of our manufacturing, supply chain, and MSAT (manufacturing sciences and technology) team.
As J.POD Toulouse initiates GMP manufacturing operations, the incumbent will continue to lead projects that that will continue to advance manufacturing, supply chain, and MSAT capabilities, and will also take on responsibilities to lead or support client-facing projects related to molecule design, process and GMP manufacturing teams and for driving decision making. The Project Manager/Senior Project Manager is expected to have broad technical and business expertise in biotechnology CMC operations, including some broad knowledge of GMP manufacturing, quality and regulatory requirements.
- In partnership with internal and client/partner technical leaders and as part of the technical team, provide project planning, execution, monitoring and reporting support
- Enable and support information and data exchange between Just and its partners and clients.
- Daily project management activities: meeting planning, setting agendas, documenting meeting minutes, tracking and follow up of action items and decisions, document management, ensuring overall team organization
- Communication: ensuring smooth communication across teams, clients and up to leadership; ensuring regular updates to the appropriate stakeholders; managing escalation and decision-making processes.
- Timeline management: working with technical leads, functional leads and clients to ensure timelines are kept on track; ensuring quick communication of delays and issues; regular reporting on project status and risks to appropriate stakeholders
- Risk management: Identify project issues and facilitate resolution, conduct risk management and contingency planning
- Development of best practices and business processes: Assist in the establishment of project management best practices and tools as well as business processes to establish efficiencies to project management organization
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences, biochemistry, chemical engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years of previous project management experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of commercial technology transfer, GMP manufacturing and Quality Systems
- Experience with MS Office tools, MS Project, OnePager, Smartsheet
- Excellent organizational, relationship and communication skills
- Motivation to be part of a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience with technology transfer, validation, manufacturing, supply chain, process engineering.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification
- Biologics contract manufacturing organization (CMO) experience
- Proven record of implementing biopharmaceutical project management tools, methodologies, practices, and infrastructure
About Just – Evotec Biologics
Just – Evotec Biologics, wholly-owned by Evotec SE, is a unique platform company that integrates the design, engineering, development, and manufacture of biologics. With deep experience in the fields of protein, process and manufacturing sciences, the Just team came together to solve the scientific and technical hurdles that block access to life-changing protein therapeutics; from the design of therapeutic molecules to the design of the manufacturing plants used to produce them. Just’s focus is to create access and value for a global market through scientific and technological innovation. Our state-of-the-art labs and cGMP clinical manufacturing plant are co-located in Seattle’s South Lake Union neighborhood – the center of Seattle’s medical, global health, and technology industries and a noted top emerging life science hub in the U.S. Our fast-growing team of 150+ employees is expanding Just’s innovative platform and footprint – building our first North American J.POD® commercial manufacturing facility in the Seattle area. For job opportunities, learn more at www.just.bio/careers
FR : Dans le cadre de sa politique Diversité, Evotec étudie, à compétences égales, toutes les candidatures dont celles des personnes en situation de handicap.
ENG : In the frame of our Diversity policy, Evotec considers, with equal competences, all applications including people with disabilities.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.