HR GO Recruitment
Exciting opportunity for a Production Worker to join our clients friendly and efficient team based in Wincanton
- Assemble and pack products
- Organise the movement of stock
- undertake metal-working duties
- assist with the wiring and building of control panels
- Use equipment and carry out production procedures in accordance with company policy and quality standards.
- Maintain a good work rate as well as high quality.
- Inspect product according to established standards and procedures.
- Report any concerns about product defects or workshop machinery.
- Ensure work area is kept safe and tidy.
- Keep accurate production records as required.
- Driving Company van/truck for collections and deliveries as required.
- Taking on building & maintenance tasks as required.
- Responsible for adhering to company Health and Safety procedures and have a day-to-day awareness and reporting of Health & Safety issues within the workplace.
- Responsible for following and contributing to all IMS procedures relevant to the department.
- Other duties as required by Line Manager
- It would be desirable if you have experience of Electrical Wiring and Panel Building however training can be provided.
- You must have flexibility to work in other areas of our production team.
- Basic knowledge of using computers is essential.
- There could be some delivery driving, both local and beyond, so a UK Drivers Licence is an advantage.
Pay and benefits:
- Salary DOE – Range £23k – £26k
- Generous Pension contribution
- Quarterly profit related bonus
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.