Hi! Before diving into the job details, let’s give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform, launched in 2012 in Barcelona, drives more than 500 million digital interactions per year and integrates with hundreds of other business-critical tools. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. We’re hiring talent across Spain, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Colombia, France, Ireland, the Netherlands and Portugal. Be aware, the location is to be subjected to change, depending on the role.
Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. Through our no-code Saas platform, we believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations. We turn digital interactions into human connections, by offering people-friendly forms, quizzes, surveys, and asynchronous video solutions.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organizations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the Role
Act in a chief of staff capacity, as a trusted advisor to the CPO overseeing the day to day operations of the Product Division. This role will also facilitate the cohesion between product teams, sales, marketing, engineering.
Things you will do:
Establish Best Practices & Ways of Working
- Partner deeply with the chief product officer to construct and maintain a high performance product system for the r&d team.
- Work with product management & our cross-functional teams (e.g. Research, Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Care, Data, Strategy) to establish best practices and ways of working along the end to end product development process (all the way from Discovery, through Execution, Go-To-Market and post-launch).
- Establish guidelines, playbooks, templates, tools and training for cross functional interactions that produce the product (e.g. for roadmapping).
- Establish and hone the key rituals and meetings used to drive work throughout product and key x-functional partnerships.
- Drive clarity in planning cadence and visibility of product plans and priorities across the entire organization.
- Ensure our Product Tribes + Squads have the knowledge, resources, and processes they need to complete their tasks successfully.
- Ensure our cross-functional teams (e.g. Research, Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Care, Data, Strategy) have the information they need from product to complete their tasks successfully. As well as ensure bidirectional information sharing.
Build our Product Community
- PM career development: facilitate internal coaching, mentoring, feedback, learning so we can grow as individuals and a team. Socialize and facilitate participation in external conferences, classes and other educational opportunities.
- PM onboarding: develop and facilitate delivery (which can be done by others) of new-PM onboarding training to get PMs set up for success and integrated quickly into the PM community.
- Build a culture of collaboration, experimentation (both with the product and with how we work).
Align Cross-Functional Squads to Business Goals
- Communication and operationalisation of business objectives, product vision to ensure that product squads are developing strategies / roadmaps that ladder up to high-level objectives.
- Build alignment, including frameworks for decision making and prioritization so that teams can resolve potential conflicts without needing to escalate.
Feedback & Improvement
- Champion the needs of the product team with execs: we want a happy, confident, and productive team that feels like they’re doing meaningful work, managers have their backs, they and their teams are recognized for their contributions, and they have a growth path with the company.
- Understand what’s working, and not working along the product workflow and build a backlog of prioritized problems to solve.
What you already bring to the table:
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams to establish best practices and ways of working in end-to-end product development process.
- Product Manager Leader who is passionate about Product Operations.
- Knowledge of establishing guidelines, playbooks, templates, tools, and training for cross-functional interactions to produce the product.
- Ability to drive clarity in planning and visibility of product plans and priorities across the organization.
- Knowledge of facilitating PM career development, onboarding and building a culture of collaboration and experimentation.
- Experience in aligning cross-functional teams to business goals and resolving potential conflicts.
- Ability to champion the needs of the product team with executives and understand what’s working and not working in the product workflow.
- Partnered with a Chief Product Officer to establish high-performance product system for R&D team.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.