At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog (https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and hear from our employees (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPPHGXv_JpmhypERyQKm5zO2Wd65QinB) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
As a member of our Specialist Solution Consulting team, you will have a major impact on our future success by supporting Technology Workflow (TX) Solution Sales. You will help driving revenue for ServiceNow’s Security Operation solutions with the support and partnership of Sales, Product Management, and the executive team.
What you get to do in this role:
The Advisory Solution Consultant, Security Operations is a technical presales consultant with the advanced ability to develop, position and provide product-specific solutions during sales cycles, while achieving quarterly and annual sales goals for an assigned territory.
· Work closely with Technology Workflow (TX) solution sales as a technical and domain expert, with deep dive knowledge of ServiceNow’s Security Operation solutions (Security Incident Response, Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Response)
· Lead discovery workshops to determine customers’ challenges and align our solutions with customer needs
· Position and demonstrate the value of Security Operation solutions on the ServiceNow platform, by leading and deliver compelling presentations, workshops, demos, PoC and proof of value engagements
· Answer product feature and technical questions from customers (incl. RFx), channel partners and ServiceNow colleagues
· Support marketing events and pipeline activities, including conferences, user groups, webinars and trade shows
· Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to enhance ServiceNow solutions with new capabilities that address our customers needs
· Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
To be successful in this role you have:
· 10+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience, preferable in information security domain
· Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform or technical expertise with similar cloud software solutions
· Experience working in a complex sales eco-system in a corporate enterprise environment
· Work experience or strong understanding of Security Operations Center (SOC), Network Operations Center (NOC) or Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC)
· Strong understanding of Networking and Security technologies such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, vulnerability management, end-point protection, breach detection and threat intelligence
· Knowledge of various attack vectors and intrusion methodologies (e.g. DDoS, malware, phishing, brute force, APT)
· Experience in security (e.g. NIST 800-61, ISO27035, SANS) and threat intelligence frameworks (e.g. STIX/TAXII and OpenIOC) desirable
Fluency in German and English essential
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here (https://www.servicenow.com/content/dam/servicenow-assets/public/en-us/doc-type/other-document/careers/new-world-of-work-personas.pdf) to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here (https://www.servicenow.com/fraudulent-job-scams.html) to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site (https://www.servicenow.com/careers.html) .
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.