Plant Financial Controller (m/w/d)
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Financial Controlling Teams coordinate, administer, and control financial operations. They review, analyze, and interpret financial and budgetary reports, direct all aspects of accounting operations and the preparation of annual financial forecasts. They also oversee the development of financial accounting systems required to maintain reporting requirements.
• Responsible for operational finance for Waidhofen an der Thaya, Austria site
• Analysis of operational results, both forecasted and actual, bridging performance over time
• Provide local management with management reports on standards and actual costs of manufacturing
• Preparation of annual budgets and long-term strategic plans
• Review and/or approval authority for various financial based processes such capital expenditure requests, inventories, purchase requisitions, standard costing, etc.
• Reviews and prioritizes capital investments and manages cash flow
• Identify cost drivers and work with plant team on improvement actions
• Preparation of concise summary of relevant information to facilitate decision making
• Continual improvement in analysis of material, conversion and inventory information
• Drive the financial aspects of projects including migration and investment activities
• Understands business and coaches’ operations associates relative to required actions
• Works well with all functions – encourages exchange of information
• Organized and completes analysis and reports on time
• Will be the local financial contact person to Senior Management
• Must be comfortable with Senior Managements’ visits and related presentations of financial figures
What your background should look like:
• University degree (Master, Diploma) in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field
• We are seeking a forward-thinking, energetic financial controller who demonstrates diversity in their experiences and is a business partner to the plant leadership team
• This individual will be a leader who has a demonstrated track record of success
• This individual will have at least 3 – 5 years prior experience in plant / operations financial management.
• Must speak fluent English, German is advantage
We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary for this position according to the collective agreement. This is € 3.913,80 gross per month (14 times a year) in the KV group H. We reward personal qualifications, training and professional experience with a significant overpayment
• Results Orientation: Exhibits a compelling drive for accomplishing goals. Translates the business vision into actionable, quantifiable plans. Con veys a strong sense of urgency. Makes tough business decisions based on the facts, and raises difficult issues with others in a candid, straightforward manner
• Build Business Partnerships: Displays deep loyalty to management, the organization and subordinates. Operates comfortably through influence and has excellent communication skills in persuading and building commitment. Readily connects with others and motivates others to pursue common objectives
Building Effective Teams
Managing and Measuring Work
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global technology leader enabling a secure, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions have been proven in the most demanding environments, enabling advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy technology, data communications, and for the home. With approximately 85,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, we work with customers in nearly 140 countries. TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
WAIDHOFEN an der Thaya, 3, AT, A-3830
City: WAIDHOFEN an der Thaya
Travel: Less than 10%
Requisition ID: 101708
Function: Finance & Accounting
TE Connectivity and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and operating units (collectively, the “Company”) is committed to providing a work environment that prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable law or regulation.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.