Ulm UniversityInstitute of Media Informatics
For the Institute of Mediainformatics we are looking for a/an
PhD Student as Academic employee
In the Visual Computing group (viscom.uni-ulm.de), we work on image-centered research topics, for which we develop, evaluate and publish novel techniques in the areas of computer graphics, data visualization, 3D deep learning and virtual reality.
- master’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science, or related disciplines (e.g., physics, math or engineering)
- solid knowledge in 3D computer graphics and/or machine learning
- excellent programming skills in Python and/or C++
- solid mathematical background
- English fluent in speaking and writing
- Conduct research in computer graphics and virtual reality, or machine learning
- Develop, implement and evaluate algorithms
- Publish your obtained results
Seize the opportunity and join us in shaping the future of the University!
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.