Operation Wallacea Ltd
Operation Wallacea is a diverse organisation running large scale biodiversity research
expeditions overseas and ecological training courses. Involved in mangrove reforestation
schemes with carbon credit funding, using carbon and biodiversity credits to fund conservation,
rewilding and regenerative farming projects all over the world.
We are looking for an Operations Manager, ideally with an interest and/or background in
environmental sciences or conservation who will have the ability to continue to offer
participants a high quality support package when it comes to their arrangements when travelling
to our research sites. This post would primarily involve supporting the diverse needs of the
participants joining the programme. There will be opportunities for involving the successful
applicant in other aspects of the organisation and support and training will be given. There
will be the opportunities to work on overseas expeditions during the summer.
The position will offer hybrid of remote working and time at our headquarters in Lincolnshire.
This is a full-time position, 9-5.30pm, with duties including:
- Developing a close working relationship with our travel agents and in-country partners
- Preparing travel documents
- Handle travel emergencies
- Arrange transportation
- Proficiency using Google Drive/Sheets/Docs
- Managing key contacts and group booking details
- Manage travel itineraries
- Book flights and accommodation
- Answering telephones
- Organising mass mailings (postal and email)
- Raise invoices
- Designing and updating company materials – presentations, reports, general materials
- Assisting with website design and management (WordPress)
- Fulfilling a staff position in the summer expeditions (you will be matched with the most
Please send a CV to [email protected]
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this internship posting.