Open Project System Officer Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Open Project System Officer in our company, Greater London Authority. This vacancy is based in London. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Open Project System Officer Job
Company: Greater London Authority
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: London
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-03
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Open Project System Officer Job Detail
About the role
Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to put your digital knowledge to use to improve the way products are used and managed? If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in digital products and delivering great customer service, then London’s City Hall has the perfect job for you.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service experience, knowledge and experience of supporting a team or service and will be comfortable working in a fast paced, high performance team.
The Digital Experience Unit
The GLA’s newly formed Digital Experience Unit is responsible for the delivery of all internal and external digital products and services at the GLA.
The unit is responsible for the design, delivery and management of dozens of digital, data and technology services that support the delivery of the functions of the or and the Assembly; and, in doing so, directly serve Londoners.
Open Project System (OPS) is the GLA’s grant and project management system, used across the GLA group. The Skills Gateway allows users to manage and report on learner information and interfaces with the OPS system. We are seeking an enthusiastic team player to join the team to support both products business as usual delivery and ensure new programmes are successfully supported.
GLA OPS is one of several digital products central to the work undertaken by the GLA and this is a real opportunity to shape and improve the experience our partners and stakeholders have when accessing grant funding.
What we want in you
We’re looking for an OPS Officer to maintain the day-to-day OPS service. As an OPS Officer, you’ll support key stakeholders, external partners and users to deliver grant funding programmes.
As an integral part of the delivery team, you’ll build an in-depth understanding of the system while working alongside product owners and a team of developers to maintain existing and deliver new functionality. You’ll have experience working in agile product management and understand the impact and importance of user-centred design.
We’re looking for an exceptional individual, who has a passion to learn and can work well under pressure. You’ll play a key role in ensuring users are kept at the forefront of any development work, and contribute to the system discovery process, analysing requirements and developing user stories to enhance the users’ experience.
Is this you? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
Day to day, your job will involve:
- Support the GLA OPS team in delivering and managing the GLA OPS system.
- Manage the OPS inbox, responding to queries and troubleshoot user issues
- Provide advice and support to GLA teams on the OPS workflow and processes and ensure users comply with GLA policies and audit requirements
- Work with GLA teams to understand requirements to create JSON templates for new programmes and initiatives
- Work with developers and product owners to understand, interrogate and regression test new features to ensure the needs of the business and users are met
- Work with the business analyst to review business requirements and coordinate user workshops
- Triage bugs and defects. This will involve investigating, replicating, and documenting system bugs; finding solutions, and raising with the managed service team when required.
- Build and maintain a robust knowledge of OPS, developments and linked defects
- Maintain a log of user feedback and suggested enhancements to present at discovery sessions.
- Support the Business Analyst with requirements gathering, running workshops and thinking creatively to find good workable solutions for OPS.
- Write user stories, detailing technical requirements and conditions and acceptance
- Champion OPS design principles and agile methodology
- Provide support and training to users by writing guidance and leading one to one and group training sessions.
- Manage ongoing business tasks and complete administrative tasks as required
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.