LG Chem Europe GmbH
LG Chem Europe GmbH is part of the global chemical group LG Chem Ltd. The business areas are Advanced Materials, Life Science and Petrochemicals. LG Chem Europe GmbH is the sales office for products of the aesthetic industry and technical plastics throughout Europe. The corporate headquarters are in Seoul (South Korea) and more than 18,000 employees work for LG Chem worldwide. LG Chem is part of the LG Group with 68 corporate units and 250,000 employees worldwide.
For our General Affairs Team we are looking for a pro-active and communicative person to strengthen our team as quickly as possible due to our strong growth.
Office Specialist (m/f/d) / Specialist for the General Affairs Part (m/f/d) Responsibilities:
- you are responsible for the general office organisation, incl. processing of incoming mail, orders for daily office supplies, filing, etc.
- you are the contact person for all office-related matters: communication with facility management, property management etc.
- you are responsible for the general contract management: insurances, internet and telephone, mobile phone contracts as well as office machines such as printer/franking machine etc.
- you are responsible for the processing of incoming invoices for the General Affairs area as well as their posting in the internal accounting programme
- you support in the care of our top management and our expatriates
- you support in the onboarding and offboarding of our employees
- you support our company events
- relevant experience in the field of office management is desirable, preferably from a service environment
- high social competence and ability to work in a team, empathy in dealing with colleagues and intercultural skills
- strong organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and flexibility
- confident handling of common office applications
- business fluent in German and English
As a successful international company, we offer you a secure job with challenging, responsible and varied activity. You can expect a collegial working environment with appropriate scope for action and decision-making.
The daily amenities in our modern office include not only a ergonomic workstation and new IT equipment, but also free hot beverages and water as well as regular team lunches. You will receive exciting personal and professional development opportunities and further training. We offer performance and success-based compensation, lunch allowance in form of Sodexo vouchers, a travel allowance or a parking space in our underground garage (if available), as well as other benefits such as a company mobile phone, team events in summer and winter, a Corporate Benefit Program and a group accident insurance.
We have flexible working hours and our office is well connected for car, bus and S-Bahn.
If you would like to accept this interesting challenge and have the necessary qualifications, please apply with your complete application documents in English, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date online. Please refer to reference number YF for your application.
We look forward to you! Apply now
LG Chem Europe GmbH
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.