Position: Office Manager and Team Assistant (full or part-time)
Reports to: Partner and Head of Brussels Office
Broad Responsibilities: Support critical ‘back-office’ functions in our growing office in Brussels
Start date: March 2023
FOURTOLD is an award-winning and fast-growing team of passionate communications and public affairs experts based in Brussels, London and Oxford. We are trusted partners who devise and deliver award-winning and game-changing communications and public affairs services in the EU, UK and internationally.
We provide smart, modern, integrated hands-on consultancy – from strategy to delivery – with a unique and tailored approach. Our focus lies on a culture of collaboration and trust with clients which fosters teamwork and delivers excellent results.
We’re looking to appoint an Office Manager and Team Assistant (full or part-time) to support the smooth operations of our growing office in Brussels.
What tasks you can look forward to:
- Run and provide structure to the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Coordinate and implement office-related administrative processes, including preparation of reports and maintain filing systems, databases and calendars.
- Offer administrative and organizational support to team members.
- Manage and maintain relationship with suppliers.
- Provide IT support when needed.
- Provide support on HR related items, in coordination with the broader HR team.
- Support the organization of events and team building activities, as well as lead on the booking of travel and accommodations.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Strong organisation, systematic and methodical approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and ’can-do’ attitude, as well as the ability to identify problems and provide solutions.
- Proficiency with office technology and IT (especially Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French.
- Full Time / Part time contract.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, flexible, enjoyable and respectful working environment, for an ambitious business that’s going places.
- Competitive salary, health care cover, bonus scheme, personal development plan and significant training opportunities as well as a wellbeing programme including an employee assistance programme.
To apply, please send your CV (two pages maximum) to [email protected] and [email protected] with the subject line: Application for Office Manager and Team Assistant.
We are a communications and public affairs consultancy focused on helping to build and maintain trust in the science and technology that can tackle the global issues of our time.
We are trusted partners who devise and deliver award-winning and game-changing communications and public affairs solutions. We provide smart, modern, hands-on consultancy – from strategy to delivery – with a unique and tailored approach.
All this is built on a culture of collaboration and trust, both with each other and with clients, which fosters teamwork and delivers excellent results.
We are guided by our values of Courage, Determination, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Generosity and Curiosity. We are active in the community providing charitable giving and support to a wide range of causes.
We offer the opportunity to join a dynamic team with a flexible and open working culture and a strong focus on personal development.
Being part of the Fourtold team means working on business-critical reputation challenges and campaigns for some of the world’s largest companies with a team that embraces and celebrates diversity.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.